Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear Genea-Santa: 86th Carnival of Genealogy


Dear Genea-Santa,

I've looked at a couple of lists of gift suggestions for genealogists and have realised that I am a lucky old genealogist as I have many of the goodies suggested on the lists.

From Julie Miller, Senior Times and Carole's Canvas are lists of gift ideas. These are many wonderful suggestions - our individual needs will dictate those items an individual would most desire.

As well as some concrete items, Dear Genea-Santa, I would be pleased to have the following:
Perseverance when I encounter a brick wall;
Patience when dealing with individuals who don't quite get IT;
Time to indulge my passion for family history;
Generosity to share the results of my research;
Meticulousness when recording my research findings;
Understanding for those who are reluctant to embrace new technology like Google Wave;
Good Health and Energy to continue with my endeavours.

Please continue to spread peace and goodwill to all men as you set out on your Christmas journey.

Thanks, Geniaus

This article was written for the Carnival of Genealogy - 86th edition

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...