Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sharing an Invitation

I picked up this pretty document at a meeting I attended yesterday.I know that most of my readers will not be able to take up this invitation but I am sharing it for several reasons.


1. On a table that had several fliers available for the taking this pretty one stood out and asked to be taken.  Take note those who are creating promotional material for their societies or groups.

2. I had never heard of the group hosting the event and want to find out more about them.

3. I thought a High Tea was a good idea for a fundraiser.

4. I love the theme and activity for the day - an idea for #NFHM2015 perhaps.

NB I erased Joy's and Carolynne's phone numbers from the document but if you want further info I am happy to share.

2 comments:

Cassmob (Pauleen) said...

What a great idea, and not run of the mill in FH circles.

Julie Goucher said...

I agree with Pauleen, a lovely idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...