Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Getting Conference Ready - Time to get covered

Having shelled out quite a bit of money for my airfare and accommodation for the forthcoming Rootstech Conference I renewed my annual travel insurance policy this week.

Even if you are not travelling internationally to attend Rootstech or the AFFHO Congress in Canberra, if your plans involve expensive airfares and accommodation, then it might be wise to get covered.

I always joke about about getting hit by a double decker bus but this could happen and it a foreign land costs could wipe one out financially. And what if you have to cancel your trip at the last minute?



As I usually fly with Qantas I take an annual policy they offer with QBE. There are many other policies around that would be suitable for your specific needs.

Are you covered?


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...