Tuesday, August 25, 2015

An Anniversary for #TroveTuesday

Three years ago I wrote about a new hashtag and blogging prompt for geneabloggers and Troveites downunder. As turning three is an auspicious anniversary I am republishing that post from 2012.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 22, 2012


I read on Twitter yesterday of a new (to me) blogging prompt with a real Aussie flavour.

Amy Houston of the Branches, Leaves and Pollen blog was busy on Twitter promoting Trove Tuesday, where she said "Aussie bloggers - join me on "Trove Tuesday" & write a blog post about a treasure you've found on Trove! @troveaustralia @geneabloggers".


Twitter  21 August 2012

What a great idea, Amy. I've missed the boat for this week but will try to get a post ready for next Tuesday.

Are any other Australian Geneabloggers going to take up Amy's invitation? 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...