Thursday, August 13, 2015

Six years in a Row

I am thrilled to announce that I have been invited to be an Ambassador for Rootstech in 2016. Since the first Rootstech in 2011 I have been the southern hemisphere's only official voice for Rootstech.

Having this role has opened so many doors for me and given me the opportunity to make some lifelong friendships with fellow genies. Thank you to Paul Nauta and his team at Familysearch for once more affording me this opportunity.

I am so excited that my genimate and fellow member of Hornsby Shire Family History Group, Sharn White, has also been appointed as an Ambassador for Rootstech in 2016. Sharn is one of Australia's foremost geneabloggers. Sharn was one of a contingent of Aussies at Rootstech 2015 and like myself was bitten by the Rootstech bug. Having a fellow Australian as an Ambassador will be so much fun.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

jill, So jealous, in a nice way, of Sharn and yourself. One day I would love to be an ambassador. Congratulations, you are a totally well deserved selection. Fran

Sharn White said...

Thankyou Jill for your lovely comments and a HUGE congratulations to you! You are a great asset to the Rootstech conference. I only hope that I will do the job half as well as you! I am so excited to be joining you. It was most unexpected.

Crissouli said...

Congratulations to you both, so pleased to hear your great news.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...